Stephen D'Aulby MEng (Hons), CEng, MIStructE, MSc.
Stephen D'Aulby is our consultant Chartered Structural Engineer, involved in many of our architectural and structural defect services
In 2002 he decided to start up by himself, and we have worked closely together since then.
- Structural Design of house alterations, loft conversion, house extensions
- Structural Design of beam, truss, columns
- Steel design
- Concrete design
- Timber design
- Design of retaining walls i.e. sheet pile wall, secant pile retaining wall, contiguous pile retaining wall, RC retaining wall etc.
- Design of basements and foundations.
- Producing structural calculations, specifications for construction and construction drawings.
- Producing calculations and drawings for the Building Control approvals
Stephen has the technical skills, knowledge and experience to find creative solutions for even the most complex challenges and the ability to communicate these clearly to all parties.